Plastic film canister
1 5/8" x 4" pink felt
1 1/2" x 1 5/8" red felt
3/8" x 1 5/8" white felt
2 8mm Wobble eyes
1/4" red pompom
See the Film Canister Chapter for more instructions, hints, tips, and ideas.
- Cut the bottom from a film canister with a sharp knife. This can be done ahead of time to reduce the risk of someone getting cut.
- Sand the inside of the film canister and the outside of the PVC ring. Using E-6000 glue the PVC ring inside the film canister. This can be done ahead of time to reduce the time required for the glue to dry.
- Cut out the felt as shown below.
- Sand the outside of the film canister.
- Hot glue the pink felt to the film canister by gluing one end, wrapping the felt around the film canister, and gluing the other end.
- Hot glue the bell to the red felt hat.
- Hot glue the red felt hat to the pink felt.
- Hot glue the white felt to the red felt hat.
- Hot glue the wobble eyes below the hat.
- Hot glue the pompom ball for the nose.
- Hot glue the cotton beard below the nose.
Inside view of Santa
You might also be interested in this Santa Cookie and a neckerchief slide that looks like the cookie.
Copyright © 2001 Vincent Hale