Vinyl or leather 5"x5"
6mm Wobble Eyes
See the Leather Chapter for more instructions, hints, tips, and ideas.
- Cut out templates using the drawings below as a guide.
- Trace around template onto leather or vinyl.
- Cut out front and back of longhorn bull.
- Glue on the eyes.
- Draw on mouth and nostrils with a permanent marker.
- Punch several holes into both tabs on back of bull. Make loop the size to fit neckerchief and secure with brass fastener.
- Glue the front and back together using hot glue.
Copyright © 2001 Vincent Hale